Rubber Weight Plates – High-Quality Plates to Address the Needs of Every Lifter
The Iron Edge weight plates are made from cast-iron and coated in brightly-coloured rubber in the traditional Olympic colours. The rubber provides an added degree of protection for both the plates and anything they come into contact with, be that a body, a floor, wall or another plate.
All plates at increments of ten kilograms and upwards are molded with holes. This gives them an attractive appearance and makes them easier to handle and carry, whether you want to fit them to a bar or use them for lunges, presses or a variety of other exercises. All plates have a hard-wearing bevelled steel insert to make them as durable as anything else we sell and are compatible with Olympic barbells with 50mm sleeves.
Available in 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, 2.5 & 1.25kg
Sold in pairs.
- 25kg, 450mm diameter, 51mm width
- 20kg, 450mm diameter, 45mm width
- 15kg, 380mm diameter, 45mm width
- 10kg, 30.8mm diameter, 45mm width
- 5kg, 21.6mm diameter, 31mm width
- 2.5kg, 17.5mm diameter, 27mm width
- 1.25kg, 16.2mm diameter, 23mm width