Get The Best Foam Rollers Here at Home Fitness Equipment!
Optimise your warm-up and cool-down exercises with the help of the finest foam rollers and start feeling the benefits of strain-free muscles in your workout routines! Foam rollers are starting to gain popularity among fitness fanatics all over the world. Before a foam roller was once limited only to medical use, now they are slowly becoming a staple name in home gyms as well. The reasons are simple; they are versatile, inexpensive, requires low-maintenance, and easy to store. Not many fitness accessories can top that. If you haven’t heard of foam rollers and foam rolling exercises before, this is the best chance for you to learn more about these fantastic pieces of exercise accessories.
Read More Home Fitness Equipment offers the essentials in home gym equipment and fitness accessories. We have all the types of foam rollers that fit your training requirements and more. Reduce your muscle tension and improve your joint’s range of motion with foam rolling exercises that help enhance your overall performance. Tap into your full potential and let Home Fitness Equipment provide you with everything you need. Show Less
Home Fitness Equipment offers the essentials in home gym equipment and fitness accessories. We have all the types of foam rollers that fit your training requirements and more. Reduce your muscle tension and improve your joint’s range of motion with foam rolling exercises that help enhance your overall performance. Tap into your full potential and let Home Fitness Equipment provide you with everything you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Foam rollers are lightweight fitness accessories that are cylindrical and made out of high-quality compressed foam. There are many types of foam rollers that come in different shapes and sizes. They are generally grouped into three categories; soft, standard, and firm.
Foam rollers are used in many ways in the world of health and fitness and also in the medical field. They are the ideal solution for; increasing joints and muscles flexibility, reducing soreness, and ironing-out muscle knots. The physical activity known as foam rolling is a technique of self-myofascial relief or SMR.
There are three main types of foam rollers. They are:
- Soft: This type of foam roller has a more “cushioned” density designed for individuals who have sensitive muscles. This is the ideal type for people who prefer a light massage, especially to those beginners in the world of fitness and health exercises, and for people recovering from certain health conditions that require light physical therapy.
- Standard: This type of foam roller has a medium firmness, and perhaps, they are also the most commonly used type in home gyms. They are ideal for individuals that require foam rolling in their exercise routine, or only for self-massage. Most yoga and Pilates practices use standard foam rollers as props in their activities.
- Firm: This type of foam roller is ideal for an intense workout and deep muscle massage. They are often used by individuals who train extensively with extended hours and professional athletes that train for physical conditioning. The chances are for these individuals to experience muscle strain because of the rigorous physical activities that they perform. Firm foam rolling with this type is their best bet in easing up the tension.
SMR or self-myofascial release or better known as foam rolling is a useful technique that relieves muscle soreness, tightness, and inflammation. They also help in improving the range of motion of your joints. Foam rolling is generally recommended for a warm-up and cooldown exercises which help reduce the risks of injury during training sessions. Here’s a list of the benefits of using a foam roller:
- Relieves muscle pain. Scientific study shows that foam rolling is an effective way of reducing delayed-onset muscle soreness. Individuals who foam rolled for approximately twenty minutes after their workout report a significant decrease in their delayed-onset muscle soreness compared with their regular cooldown stretches. These individuals also confirmed their ability to perform exercises better.
- Increased range of motion. Foam rolling helps with expanding the range of motion because of their ability to break the knots in your muscles caused by the accumulation of strain during a workout. Your muscles and joints gain full mobility as you ease up the tension with the help of foam rollers.
- Cellulite reduction. Regular foam rolling breaks up fascia. Fascia is a band of tissue beneath the skin which stabilises, attach, enclose, and separate our muscles from the internal organs in our bodies. Fascia contributes big time in the appearance of cellulite.
- Relieves back pain. Foam rollers can help reduce and relieve back pains. By simply rolling with the right technique, it helps ease up the tension caused by physical activities. This also helps your spine’s natural alignment.
There are many kinds of foam rollers that you can choose from. However, it may require trial and error before you get the perfect fit. No worries, here are the things to consider before buying a roller that will surely help you in choosing the right type.
- Density. Depends on your training requirement. You can either choose soft for light exercises, standard for moderate training routines, or firm for extensive workout sessions. Always select the density that matches your physical activity.
- Size. Foam rollers come in different sizes that can be used in other areas of the body. Choose a roller that is ideal for the body part that you will be working on. Some foam rollers are designed to be suitable for the back, arms, legs and thighs, and buttocks.
- Construction and build materials. Choose a foam roller that is built with high-quality materials that can withstand light to heavy usage. Here are some of the types that we recommend:
- Open-cell. This type is ideal for massages and light exercises. They are also inexpensive.
- EPP Foam. Also known as expanded polypropylene. Ideal for all levels of exercises. Also, inexpensive and durable.
- EVA Foam. Also known as Ethylene-vinyl acetate. This roller is ideal for extensive use that is guaranteed to endure extensive usage.
We, at Home Fitness Equipment, guarantee that all our foam rollers are manufactured by the best brands from all over the world. We only carry the best brands to ensure the quality of our products. Our goal is to help you improve your performance with the help of top-of-the-line fitness accessories. On top of that, we have a customer-friendly price range with a flexible payment plan. Here comes the best part, our online transaction system is safe and secure, we deliver anywhere in Australia, and we provide outstanding customer service in every aspect of our business. Home Fitness Equipment is your most reliable online source of foam rollers in the country today.